// // Leave a Comment

Amazon Father's Day Coupon "DADSFIRE" Kindle Fire HD Tablet $20 off 8.9" 4G

Amazon Father's Day Coupon "DADSFIRE" Kindle Fire HD Tablet $20 off 8.9" 4G

Kindle Fire HD Tablet

World's most advanced 7" tablet
  • 1280x800 HD display with polarizing filter and anti-glare technology for rich color and deep contrast from any viewing angle
  • Exclusive Dolby audio and dual-driver stereo speakers for immersive, virtual surround sound

  • For more information link To amazon Click Here

  • World's first tablet with dual-band, dual-antenna Wi-Fi for over 35% faster downloads and streaming (compared to the iPad mini)
  • High performance 1.2 Ghz dual-core processor with Imagination PowerVR 3D graphics core for fast and fluid performance
  • Over 23 million movies, TV shows, songs, magazines, books, audiobooks, and popular apps and games such as FacebookNetflixTwitterHBO GOPandora, and Angry Birds Space
  • Integrated support for Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo! and more, as well as Exchange calendar, contacts, and email
  • Front-facing HD camera for taking photos or making video calls using Skype, Facebook, and other apps
  • Free unlimited cloud storage for all your Amazon content
  • Kindle FreeTime — a free, personalized tablet experience just for kids on the Kindle Fire HD. Set daily screen limits, and give access to appropriate content for each child
  • Kindle Free Time Unlimited — just for kids. Unlimited access to books, games, apps, movies and TV shows.
  •  Prime Instant Video — unlimited, instant streaming of thousands of popular movies and TV shows
  •  Kindle Owners' Lending Library — Kindle owners can choose from more than 270,000 books to borrow for free with no due dates, including over 100 current and former New York Times best sellers
  • NEW: Kindle Fire owners get 500 Amazon Coins (a $5 value) to spend on Kindle Fire apps and games.

Exclusive Dolby Audio

Kindle Fire HD uses the power of Dolby Digital Plus to create a world class audio experience, with or without headphones. Dolby Digital Plus includes technology used to adjust volume, create virtual surround sound, and deliver easier-to-understand dialogue in movies and TV shows. Kindle Fire HD is designed to automatically optimize the audio profile based on what you're doing, such as watching a movie, listening to music, or talking on Skype. It even optimizes the audio differently when you have headphones plugged in, so you can just sit back and enjoy.


Dual-Driver Stereo Speakers

Big sound. Compact design. Kindle Fire HD features dual-driver stereo speakers on both sides of the display for a wide sound-field similar to that of a home stereo. And with this much power, we can push our speakers hard. The result - deeper bass in your music, loud, rumbling movie soundtracks, and room-filling stereo sound without distortion, even at higher volumes.

 

have been an Amazon customer for years having owned the first gen Kindle and currently the 6" Kindle. I have purchased the 1st gen Fires for my children for Christmas last year and I have purchased both the touch and 1st Fire for my father.

Kindle Fire HD Tablet
I already own an Ipad and did not feel the need to own a Fire, since I believe they duplicated the same purpose. I did however place an order for the Paperwhite, but after thinking about it, why not own a full functional device that is more than just an ereader.

For more information link To amazon Click Here

I love the eInk displays and how light the regular Kindles are. One of my main gripes about tables are that they are heavier and you cant read the screen in bright daylight. I'm not really sure why the daylight is such a big deal for me, since I probably only read outside when I'm on vacation (2x a year).

Anyway, I cancelled the Paperwhite and ordered the Fire HD. I love it. It is portable, I never take my Ipad anywhere, just too big. I uploaded my entire music library from Itunes to Amazon Cloud, (so much for being locked down Apple!) and of course all of my books are on it. I regularly borrow books from my local library and was often frustrated that when I was away from home I could not search for books on my regular Kindle, becuase the experimental browser was just not functional enough.

The sound is amazing as everyone has said, as well as the display. No need to go into detail about what everyone else said. My only gripe is that the touch screen is not really as responsive as I would like, but it still works fine. The display does cut the reflection and you can read out doors. That is not to say there is no glare, it's just not an unreadable LCD screen any longer.

As far as the ads go, I don't find them obtrusive. I like knowing what other people bought or may have looked at. What's the big deal? If your friends recommend something to you, do you get mad? Same thing here to me.

I like that I can sync my email and now, actually use the Prime streaming video service. Yes, I know I could use the app on my Ipad, but like I said, I like it all packaged neatly here.

For more information link To amazon Click Here

My only question is how many HD movies/TV shows can you download to the device? I like to download them when I travel and delete when I get home.

If you are an Amazon user, you should know that this tablet is no different that any other device (Apple?) that tries to get you completely integrated into their system. Should not really be a surprise to anyway that all of the shopping experiences point to Amazon.

I am pleased to have a tablet that is portable and easy to use.

Great job Amazon.

My word to the rest of the "reviewers" don't actually own the product, but write reviews on products that you don't own, to grip about a feature you read about. It's silly and clutters the reviews for those of us that actually like reading what other people are saying about a product.

**Update 10/1/2012**

After having my fire for a few weeks I still have very few complaints. I pretty much carry it with me whenever I am out of the house. I love having the option to read or if there way available wi-fi watch a movie. I wish it came with 4G but I bet it would make the price out of line with other small tablets.

The only cons I have is the typing experiences. It seems there is not predicitive text for the Silk browser which makes typing a little tough. I hear though there will be an update.

I dislike fingerprints on the screen when reading, but easily remedied with s soft cloth.

I have read 3 books and I am on my 4th and the screen is no issue whatsoever. This was my biggest concern before purchasing. I have no issue whatsoever. Just so you know, I read a lot and love the Eink Kindles, so this was an experiment to see if I could read for long periods of time with no eyestrain. Not an issue at all.

All in all I still love it. I have not used my Ipad since getting my fire.

For more information link To amazon Click Here



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.