// // Leave a Comment

Happy Fathers Day 2015 Facebook Status, Quotes, Sms, messages

Happy Fathers Day 2015 Facebook Status, Quotes, Sms, messages

Happy Fathers Day 2015 SMS in English happy fathers day 2015,happy fathers day 2015 facebook sms in hindi,happy fathers day 2015 facebook massages in hindi,happy fathers day 2015 facebook quotes in hindi,happy fathers day 2015 facebook wishes in hindi,happy fathers day 2015 facebook status in hindi,happy fathers day 2015 facebook sms in english,happy fathers day 2015 facebook messages in english,happy fathers day 2015 facebook quotes in english,happy fathers day 2015 facebook wishes in english,happy fathers day 2015 facebook status in english,happy fathers day 2015 facebook sms,happy fathers day 2015 facebook messages,happy fathers day 2015 facebook quotes,happy fathers day 2015 facebook wishes,happy fathers day 2015 facebook status,facebook sms,facebook massages,facebook quotes,facebook wishes,facebook status,fathers day,father day,father's day 2015,happy fathers day, father,day,facebook,status,quotes,sms,massages,,fathers day 2015,mesages


Fathers Day 2015 Facebook Status


Over the years

As we grow old,
We remember our father
So brave and bold.
In the garden,
…Leaning on the plow,
He would listen to me;
I see him now.
He would give advice
And understand;
He was always there
To lend a hand.
So on his day
Let’s take the time
To say “Thanks”, DAD.
I’m glad you’re mine.
Happy Father’s Day

sms for pop

In this world there is someone,
Who always think of us.
Who never tries to hurt us
Who tries to sacrifice all their happiness,
Who tries to complete all our wishes?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Who are they?
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
They are none other than our
Parents
The great priceless gift given by god to every Child
Happy father day
Delightful And Loving,
Loved And Admired,
Dad, Youre My Hero,
My Life You?ve Inspired. And When All My Blessings
Are Counted Each Day,
I Thank God In Heaven
For Dad When I Pray. Dad Thanks For Your Presence
Throughout Thick And Thin;
Youre More Than A Parent,
Youre My Wonderful Friend.

Happy Fathers Day 2015

A Father Is Someone That
Holds Your Hand At The Fair
Makes Sure You Do What Your Mother Says
Holds Back Your Hair When Yor Are Sick
Brushes That Hair When It Is Tangled Because Mother Is Too Busy
Lets You Eat Ice Cream For Breakfeast
But Only When Mother Is Away
He Walks You Down The Aisle
And Tells You Everythings Gonna Be Ok

You’ve seen me laugh
You’ve seen me cry
And always you were there with me
I may not have always said it
But
thanks and I love you

You are the one who brought me all happiness.
u never let me to touch sadness.
You sacrificed entire life 4 my sake.
without you my life will be fake.

Happy Fathers Day 2015 SMS in Hindi

_¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
________________¶¶¶¶_____________¶¶¶¶
_____________¶¶¶_____________________¶¶¶
____________¶¶_________________________¶¶
__________¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶__¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶___¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶__¶¶
_________¶¶_¶¶¶¶¶¶_¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶_¶¶
________¶¶____¶¶__¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶__¶¶
________¶_____¶¶__¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶___¶
_______¶______¶¶___¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶____¶
_______¶______¶¶_____¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶______¶
______¶¶______¶¶________¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶_________¶¶
______¶¶____¶¶¶¶¶¶_________¶¶¶¶¶¶____________¶¶
______¶¶____¶¶¶¶¶¶___________¶¶______________¶¶
______¶¶_____________________________¶¶______¶¶
_______¶_______¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶______________¶¶______¶
_______¶________¶¶____¶¶__¶¶¶¶___¶¶¶¶¶¶_____¶¶
________¶_______¶¶____¶¶_¶¶__¶__¶¶___¶¶_____¶
________¶¶______¶¶___¶¶__¶¶__¶¶_¶¶___¶¶____¶¶
_________¶¶_____¶¶¶¶¶¶___¶¶¶¶¶¶__¶¶¶¶¶¶___¶¶
__________¶¶¶___________________________¶¶¶
____________¶¶_________________________¶¶
______________¶¶¶___________________¶¶¶
________________¶¶¶¶¶___________¶¶¶¶¶
____________________¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Happy Fathers Day 2015

‘The gift of a Father cannot been seen by our eyes, yet he sacrificed his every breath,sweat and everything to comfort us, his family”                             love u dad!…..happy fathers day…

who is the one person who can always make me smile?
Even when I’m mad at him?
Even when he makes me cry?
Even when he makes fun of me or laughs at me.
He is one of the people who has always been there for me,
one who has always loved, cared, and provided for me.
He is one of the two most important people in the world to me.
Someone I LOVE with all my heart.
He is my friend,my hero, but most importantly he is my…dad!
<<<<<(((<<<<<Happy fathers day>>>>)))>>>>>

Thank you for being a great dad ! Your memories will always live in the very core of my heart.
Happy Father’s Day dad! Pay My Regards To Ur Father ,Who Is Tolerating Such A Dumb Duffer Child,What A Stamina He Has Got..I Salute Ur Father :p

Happy Father’s day

  ad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever.

Happy Father’s Day

:I do not separate Christ from God more than a voice from the speaker or a beam from the sun. Christ is the voice of the speaker. He and the Father are the same thing, as the beam and the light, are the same light.

Happy Father’s Day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.