// // Leave a Comment

Happy Fathers day sms, messages, Quotes from daughter

happy fathers day messages, fathers day messages, fathers day messages from daughter, fathers day messages from son, fathers day messages from baby, fathers day messages 2013,fathers day sms from daughter,fathers day sayings from daughter,english fathers day quotes from daughter,fathers day greetings from daughter,fathers day messages from daughter,fathers day messages in hindi from daughter,fathers day quotes from daughter,fathers day sms in hindi from daughter,fathers day wishes from daughter,happy fathers day messages from daughter,hindi fathers day quotes from daughter,quotes on fathers day from daughter,father's day quotes collection,fathers day,fathers day messages from baby,fathers day messages from son

Happy Fathers day sms messages Quotes from daughter


Happy fathers day to my guardian angel.
I pray every daughter experiences…
The love you have given me.
Dad I love you.
Happy Fathers Day 2013 Message, poems, Wishes & quotes
The father of a daughter…Is nothing…
But a high-class hostage.
A father turns a stony face to his sons,
Berates them, Shakes his antlers,
Paws the ground, snorts,
Runs them off into the underbrush,
But when his daughter puts her arm over…
His shoulder & says,
Daddy.., “”I need to ask u something..!!!
He is a pat of butter in a hot frying pan.
Happy Fathers Day
Happy Fathers Day 2013 Facebook Status, Quotes, Sms, messages
Love your parents
and treat them
with loving care…
For you will
only know
their value
when you see
their empty chair…
Happy Fathers Day 2013 SMS in English
You’ve seen me laugh
You’ve seen me cry
And always you were there with me
I may not have always said it
But
thanks and I love you
Happy Father’s Day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.