// // Leave a Comment

Valentine Kiss Day Week Kiss Day Quote,Massage,Wallpaper

 Valentine Kiss Day Week Kiss Day Quote,Massage,Wallpaper 

Special kiss day to my valentines

I can give up my most prized possession
If you allow my lips come close to yours
Let me touch them and feel their softness
Happy Kiss Day



Love Is Heat.You Are Sweet.When Two Lips Are meet.Love Is Complete 


What Kisses Mean
Kiss on Hand=I Adore You,
Kiss on Cheek=Lets Be Friends,
Kiss on Neck=I Want You,
Kiss on Lips=I Love You,
Kiss Anywhere Else=Let’s Not Get Carried Away



What’s life? Life Is Love. What’s Love? Love Is Kissing.What’s Kissing? Come Here And I Show You 

Love Is Heat.You Are Sweet.When Two Lips Are meet.Love Is Complete


I Dream Only Of You,I Breathe Only For You,My Every Prayer Is For You,I Need No One Else In My Life But You 

When In Love And You Wish
To Express It Openly,
You Can Say It In Diamond
And You Can Say It In Mink,
But Never Say It In Ink
 

Love is like….a cloud,Love is like….a dream,Love is a one word & everything in a bitLove is a….fairy tale come true…Because I found lovewhen I found You…Happy Kiss Day


Dear, its Kiss day today

A kiss is a secret…

which takes the lips for the ear…

 

It is for your love that I desire the most and to win it I can do anything,Happy Kiss Day,Sparks are sure to fly,When our lips get locked,Happy Kiss Day


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.