// // Leave a Comment

Valentines Happy Propose Day Wallpaper, Quotes, Massage

Valentines Happy Propose Day Wallpaper, Quotes, Massage

In this valentines special.......February 8th saturday,valentines week to celebrate propose day, propose to your love with lots of gifts,cards,rings,massage and this wallpaper.And say you are mine forever still the end of life will be with you.

If I reached for your hand, will u hold it ?
If I hold out my arms, will u hug me ?
If I go for ur lips, will u kiss me ?
If I capture ur heart, will u love me ??
Happy Propose Day


Love is a gift” If u receive it, open & appreciate it..
If not, don’t worry..
Someone somewhere is still wrapping it for U




All I wanted was someone to care 4 me,
All I wanted was someone who’d b there 4 me,
All I ever wanted was someone who’d b true,
All I ever wanted was someone like U…



No Poems
No Fancy Words
I Just Want The World
To Know That I LOVE YOU
My Princess With All My Heart



The Minute I Heard My First Love
Story, I Started Looking For 
You, Not Knowing How Blind That
Was. Lovers Don't Finally Meet
Somewhere. They're In Each Other
All Along.



I have a heart n that is true,But now it hasgone from me to u,So care for it just like i do,B'COZ i have noheart n u have two.





You Are Like The Sunshine So Warm, You Are Like Sugar, So Sweet You Are Like You And That’s The Reason Why I Love You


The Minute I Heard My First Love Story

I Started Looking For You,

Not Knowing how Blind That Was.

Lovers Don’t Finally Meet Somewhere.

They’re In Each Other All Along




U R Unique;
U R Caring &;
U R the Best
And I Am D Luckiest one To Have U in My Life & Heart!
So a very Happy Propose Day My Sweet Heart



The most important things are the hardest to say, because words diminish them. Forever yours..


As days go by, my feelings get stronger,
To be in your arms, I can’t wait any longer.
Look into my eyes & you’ll see that it’s true,
Day & Night my thought r for U.




Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart,

but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.

As we are, Happy Propose Day sweetheart



Your Eyes Are Like The Blue
Ocean, Your Lips Are Like The
Sweetest Part Of Nature. I 
Want To Be With You All The
Time. Happy Propose Day My Love.


 Mujhe Khamosh Rahoon Mein Tera Saath Chahiye, 
Tanha Hay Mera Haath Tera Haath Chahiye…
Junoon-E-Ishq Ko Teri Hi Saugaat Chahiye, 
Mujhe Jeene Ke Liye Teri Hi Zaat Chahiye 

If you really like this then share with your friends,love,n who is become your life partner.............:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.