// // Leave a Comment

Valentines Hug Day Quotes,Wallpaper,Massage 12th February

Valentines Hug Day Quotes,Hug Day Wallpaper,Hug Day Massage,Hug Day 12th February,Hug Day

Valentines Hug Day Quotes,Wallpaper,Massage

Here, There are the special Massage,Quotes for hag day in the week of valentine's day in february months every year. so celebrate hag day with your special sweetheart to express your love and care without any expression.


A Hug Is Just a Hug Till U Find the 1 you are always Thinking Of

Always Hug you with Lots of Love.....


Hugging has no unpleasant side effects
and is all natural.
There are no batteries to replace,
it’s inflation-proof and non-fattening
with no monthly payments.
It’s non-taxable,non-polluting,
and is, of course, fully refundable


Gift for You My Sweet heart,
Little Warm
And Little Cozy.
Here Is The Gift.
My Sweet Hug to You



Hugs are the universal medicine

There is a warm hug where you are A shoulder I can lean on Tenderness, Warmth, Smile, Happiness In short, where you are there is Everything I can dream of… Wishing my sweetie a beautiful and joyful hug day

I will not play at tug o’ war
I'd rather play at hug o’ war,
Where everyone hugs
Instead of tugs

More That The Feelings Shared
Is The Warmth Of You In My Arms
Happy Hug Day To You
You Are The Best Thing In My Life

Kiss with Hug to say love you forever..

tight hug me and say i'm always yours

Gift for You My Sweet heart,
Little Warm
And Little Cozy.
Here Is The Gift.
My Sweet Hug to You

More That The Feelings SharedIs The Warmth Of You In My ArmsHappy Hug Day To YouYou Are The Best Thing In My Life


Always you are my valentines to hug me n share your feelings,emotions,love and care...happy hug day to my valentines.....



Never Wait Until 2mrrow To
Hug Someone You Could Hug 2day
Coz When You Give One You
Get One Right Back Your Way.
Happy Hug Day!
- No Matter Where You Are
I’ll Always Find My Way To –
Hug You Tight And Shower You With My Kisses!!!
Happy Hug Day!
- A Hug Is Just A Hug Till U Find The 1 U’re Always Thinkin Of.
- Gift For You My Sweetheat,
Little Warm
And Little Cozy..
Here Is The Gift..
My Sweet Hug To You!
>>>(:-:)<<<<
- 1 2,
I Love You,
3 4
Love Me More,
5 6
Give Me Kiss,
7 8
Don’t Be Late,
9 10
Hug Me Then

Mujhe Baahon Mein Bikhar Jaane Do
Apni Mushkabaar Saason Se Mehek Jaane Do,
Dil Machalta Hai Aur Saans Rukti Hai
Ab Toh Seene Mein Aaj Mujhe Utar Aane Do!!!
Hug Day Pay Ek Hug To De Do!
- Baato Baato Main Dil Le Jaate Ho
Dekhte Ho Iss Tarah Jaan Le Jaate Ho
Adato Apni Se Dil Ko Dharkate Ho
Leker Bahon Mai, Sara Jahan Bhulate Ho!!!
- Man Hi Man Karati Hu Baatein
Dilki Her Ek Baat Kah Jaati Hu
Ek Baar Le Lo Bahon Mai Ab To Sajna
Yahin Her Baar Kahte Kahte, Ruk Jaati Hu!!!



  • hug an australian day 2014
  • hug day date 2014
  • hug an engineer day 2014
  • hug a friend day 2014
  • hug a vegetarian day 2014
  • hug a librarian day 2014
  • hug your cat day 2014
  • national hug a ginger day 2014

If  you really like this collection of hug day ...you can share with your friends and celebrate this  valentines week with lots of fun........

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.