// // Leave a Comment

Valentines week happy Teddy Bear Day Wallpaper, Massage,Quates

Valentines week happy Teddy Bear Day  Wallpaper, Massage,Quotes


Teddy Bear Day Shayari
Teri meri dosti ka afsaana b ha,,
Iss mein pyaar ka khazana b ha,,
Iss liye chaahte hn aapsey Teddy Bear manga aUr…
Aur aaj to mangne ka bahaana b ha…
Happy Teddy Bear Day


I wish I were a cell in your blood,so I would be sure I wassomewhere in your heart


Even If The Sun Refused To Shine
Even If Romance Ran Out Of Rhyme
You Would Still Have My Heart Until
The End Of Time You’re All
(”)…(”)
( ‘ o ‘ )
(”)–(”)
(””)-(””)
I Need, My Love
Happy Teddy Bear Day

10000 Words 1 Could Say
10000 Wishes 1 Could Pray
10000 Miles Legs Could Walk
10000 Sounds A Mouth Could Talk
10000 Times Ill B True
10000 Ways 2 Say I Luv U!
Happy Teddy Bear Day
 



When I Look At You 
I Cannot Deny There Is God 
Cause Only God Could Have Created Someone 
As Wonderful & Beautiful As You… 



5+1 Can Sit In A Car…
3+1 Can Sit In A Auto..
1+1 Can Sit In A Bike..
Only 1 Can Sit In My Heart
Thats ‘you’
My Dear Teddy Bear..
Have Good Teddy Bear Day



When a TOUCH could HEAL a wound
When EYES’S could SPEAK volumes
When a SMILE can confirm I M THERE
then why do v need words 2 say ‘I LOVE YOU

Whenever u c LOVE coming, WELCOME it,
open ur Arms,Embrace it & let it ENTER into U!
People will ask UR U in LOVE?
just say-no,LOVE is in me!


Teddy Day Is Celebrated On 10th Feb.
Teddy Day Is The Fourth Day Of Valentine Week
Preceded By
Rose Day (Feb 7),
Propose Day (Feb 8 )
And Chocolate Day (Feb 9).
Teddy Day Adds Soft And Cute Flavor
To The Valentine Week.
Happy Teddy Day



You are Smile of my Lips
Twinkle of my eyes
and joy of my face
Without you I am nothing


You are the twinkle of my eyes; 
The smile on my lips; 
The joy of my face; 
Without you I am incomplete


You are my Teddy Bear
I love to be your Teddy Bear
I love to hug you



On Teddy Bear Day, We Think Of People 
Who Have Cheered And Encouraged Us, 
Who Go Out Of Their Way 
To Be Kind And Caring, 
Who Have Enriched Our Lives 
Just By Being Themselves. 
You Are Such A Person. 
I'm So Happy You're My Love 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.