Father's Day poems Which are best

Fathers day poems Happy Fathers Day Poem 2013 Fathers Day 2013 Poems Best Fathers Day Poem for Father’s Day 2013 Fathers Day Poems 2013 Best Happy Fathers Day Poems 2013 For Fathers Day 2013 Best Happy Fathers Day Poems 2013 
Father's Day poems Which are best
Father's Day poems Which are best
Best Happy Fathers Day Poems 2013 For Fathers Day 2013

My Earthly Dad

With these three words, 
"Dear Heavenly Father," 
I begin my every prayer, 
But the man I see 
While on bended knee 
Is always my earthly dad.
He is the image
Of the Father divine
Reflecting the nature of God,
For his love and care
And the faith he shared
Pointed me to my Father above.
--Mary Fairchild

Thank You, Dad

Thank you for the laughter, 
For the good times that we share, 
Thanks for always listening, 
For trying to be fair.
Thank you for your comfort,
When things are going bad,
Thank you for the shoulder,
To cry on when I'm sad.
This poem's a reminder that
All my life through,
I'll be thanking heaven
For a special dad like you.
--Anonymous

My Hero

My hero is the quiet type, 
No marching bands, no media hype, 
But through my eyes it's plain to see, 
A hero, God has sent to me.
With gentle strength and quiet pride,
All self-concern is set aside,
To reach out to his fellow man,
And be there with a helping hand.
Heroes are a rarity,
A blessing to humanity.
With all they give and all they do,
I'll bet the thing you never knew,
My hero has always been you.
--Anonymous
FATHER’S  DAY POEMS
POEM #1
“Fathers need not Fathers be,
All one needs to do is choose,
To love for life; and that embrace,
Held long and hard, bestows the grace,
Each craves.
For in time all must lose,
Restored alone by memory,
So now its with you and me,
All part of a happy family.”
Wishing you a HAPPY FATHERS DAY pappa.

POEM  #2
“This special Fathers Day wish,
That comes with love to you,
Brings warm and heartfelt thanks,
For all the wonderful things you do..
It also comes to let you know,
You mean more to me each day,
To everyone your life has touched,
In such a loving way.”
HAPPY FATHERS DAY DADDY, WITH MUCH LOVE XOXO

POEM  #3
“ He’s rough and lacks in etiquette,
The society would say,
He has no classy attributes,
To help him on his way.
He’s not a fancy dresser,
And he’s not so trimmed and neat,
With simple clothes and simple shoes,
He wears upon his feet.
He doesn’t belong to a club,
Or drive a shiny car,
And when he takes vacations,
He does not go far.
That man, is the one I love,
He is the one whom I proudly call DAD,
I’ve rightfully earned the right to be his son.”
HAPPY FATHERS DAY DADDY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

www.mahresult.nic.in – SSC Results 2012 Maharashtra | SSC Result 2012 Mumbai | Maharashtra Board SSC Result 2012 | Mahresult

Valentines Hug Day Quotes,Wallpaper,Massage 12th February

Valentines Chocolate Day Special Wallpaper,Massage,Qoutes