Father's Day quotes Father's Day quotes 2015

Father day quotes, happy fathers day quotes, fathers day quote, fathers day quotes, fathers day poems, quotes for fathers day, fathers day ideas

Father's Day quotes
Father's Day quotes

DAD,
When i was born,
You were there to catch me when i fall, whenever and wherever.
When i said my first words,
You were there for me,
to teach me the whole dictionary if need be.
When i took my first steps,
You were there to encourage me on.
When i had my first day at school,
you were there to give me advice and help me with my homework.
I still havent finished school,
or walked down the aisle, or had my first child.
But i know you will be there for me through all these times and more, the good and bad.
So i just wrote this to say 'I LOVE YOU DAD!!!'

The greatest thing a FATHER can do to his children, is to love their mother.
























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

www.mahresult.nic.in – SSC Results 2012 Maharashtra | SSC Result 2012 Mumbai | Maharashtra Board SSC Result 2012 | Mahresult

Valentines Hug Day Quotes,Wallpaper,Massage 12th February

Valentines Chocolate Day Special Wallpaper,Massage,Qoutes